80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 :)
80. How can you prove your love to someone? For me, proving your love isn’t about the words that are coming out of your mouth, but by the action they inspire. The way that you behave, making sure that you keep your word and do the things that you do, making even small gestures are all ways that you can prove you love someone. It’s all about the action.
81. What are you thinking right now? Right now, I’m thinking that I must own the world’s slowest coffee pot. And I don’t know why I decided to answer these before having coffee. Because my brain. It does not work. I’m also wondering if I’m ever going to stop staying up until 3 AM, because it makes my mornings so miserable.
82. Who is the sixth person in your contacts? My younger brother, Jonathan.
83. Do you have any memories you want to erase? Yes. Don’t we all?
84. Have you been hurt so bad that you can’t find words to explain how you feel? Yes. The thing is, when people in relationships break up, everyone feels sorry for them. And they are allowed to wallow, and cry, and be morose, for as long as it takes. However, when friendships go sour, there’s no acceptable grace period for such mourning. People expect you to suck it up and carry on. Which is sad. Because sometimes losing those friendships is even harder than losing romantic relationships. My friendship ended a year ago, and I still can’t put into words how much it hurts.
85. Did you ever badmouth someone? Yes. When I was younger. I really do my best not to badmouth people anymore. Unless it’s my boss. He’s fair game.